During these unprecedented times we are taking every precaution to protect you, your families and colleagues while also protecting our team as we deal with COVID-19.
We have the following options available to get your favorite flowers to your favorite person:
1. In Store Ordering - On May 17th we reopened our doors for normal service. We have sanitized all surfaces and will limit the number of customers in the store. Following CDC guidelines social distancing will be observed and payment by credit card is encouraged.
2. Curbside Pickup - Place an order by phone or via our website with a pickup date and time, come to our store, ring the doorbell and we will be right out to you.
3. Contactless Ordering and Delivery - We have introduced contactless ordering and delivery of your orders. You can rest assured you can place your order safely and securely by phone or through our website. Our team will then deliver your order and leave in a secure spot and call the recipient to advise where their gift has been left, additionally where we have a cell phone number we will text a picture of the gift and its location.
We have worked with our major hospitals and care homes to ensure we can deliver flowers safely including:
- AdventHealth Heart of Florida Hospital - 40100 Hwy 27, Davenport, FL, 33897
- AdventHealth Celebration - 400 Celebration Ave, Celebration, FL, 34747
- Merrill Gardens - 8400 Champions Gate Blvd, Champions Gate, FL, 33896
- Windsor at Celebration - 1370 Celebration Blvd, Celebration, FL, 34747
Further, due to flower supply challenges, we are using our freshest in-store blooms and will do our best to create the bouquet as close as possible to what you ordered but some substitutions may ultimately be necessary.
Thank you for being a Flower Power Customer, on behalf of the whole team we want you to know how much we truly value your custom and support of small businesses like ours.
Your Flower Power Team